Here is a quick overview of the various rates for our luxury cottages and apartments in Johannesburg:
SELF CATERING UNITS
- Cottage One – Single: R750.00, Sharing R475.00 pppn
- Cottage Two – Single: R750.00, Sharing R450.00 pppn
- Cottage Three – R750.00, Sharing R450.00 pppn
- Executive Cottage Four – Single: R850.00, Sharing R550.00 pppn
- Studio Five – R750.00, Sharing R450.00 pppn
- Romeo Apartment Six – R750.00, Sharing R475.00 pppn
- Juliette Apartment Seven – R750.00, Sharing R475.00 pppn
Book-in at 14h00 – Book out by 10h30
(Please contact us should you need an earlier or later time for checking in or out)
BOOKING CONFIRMATION DEPOSIT
(Please read carefully as this information is extremely important)
Reservations can only be guaranteed by providing a 50% deposit within 72 hours of the reservation or receipt of the confirmation invoice.
By following our booking conditions we can therefore maximize availability and provide the highest standard of service to our guests without compromising our service.
- Credit Cards or electronic transfers are the most efficient methods of payment from anywhere in the world. (only Visa & MasterCard are accepted)
- Cash is preferred for the balance of payment on arrival.
- Please use your name and Booking reference number when making payments
Cancellations between 7 & 14 days prior to the visit forfeit 50% of the total booking quote or paid value, whichever is the greater.
For less than 7 days notice, non-arrival/no show/premature departures will be charged at 100% of the accommodation unless we can fill the accommodation space and then 50% will be refunded (after Bank fees).
Alternately guests can re-book which will be dependent on availability.
LONGER TERM RENTALS
Please contact us for a quote on longer term bookings as we do offer ‘long stay’discounts.
NOTES AND POLICIES
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- We respectfully request that you do not smoke in the units and ashtrays are provided outside.
- Regretfully no children under 6 as we have an unfenced swimming pool, children over 12 are charged as adults.
- Unfortunately no pets are allowed as I have my own friendly and entertaining dogs, border collie Bella, Titan the Great Dane and four crazy cats, Nikita, Harley, Chaplin and little Misty.
- We trust that you will appreciate the quiet and peaceful surrounding and respect the rights of other guests.
- I will always try to greet you and book you in myself, if I am aware of your arrival time, but in those cases that I’m unavailable my housekeeper Charlotte will be here to book you in and provide with your key and anything you need to know.
Contact us to find out more about our luxury cottages in Johannesburg.